Hey everyone! So Dave and I are so excited to start this blog and keep everyone up on our lives and also see how you are doing as well. We were married on May 2nd in the Logan Temple, and are having fun being newlyweds!! Dave went back to school at USU and has decided on a major, which is Sociology. He would like to pursue a career as a counselor. We both feel that the world is in need of help, and what better way to put ourselves to use than to continue to serve those around us and for Dave to have a career helping people with the problems they face. He will do an awesome job!! I am working as receptionist and hopefully when Dave is finished with school, I can continue education as well. I'm thinking an X-Ray Tech. would be a rewarding job....but if you know me, I continually change my mind on what I would be interested in doing.

No comments: