April Fool's Day!!

I pitty the fool...ha ha. I'm dumb. Anywho, so I am a big April Fool's Day prankster so today at work I tried a few things, and they all fell through. Well I have been planning one for my husband the past couple of days. I know some of you will frown upon this, but just think about when you were first married and sooooo not ready for kids, and the thought of being pregnant freaked you out!! So I had my co-worker be my accomplice in this, and she had a pregnant friend take a prego test for me and when my hubby got home I surprised him with it!! Funny huh? or so I thought...My husband is the best. He was really supportive with his loving eyes and body language, and he didn't freak out. He "stepped up", "did work son", was a "man" about it and had a smiling face. Now I was expecting a bulging eyeball-gasp type of reaction. It didn't go as planned and he laughed it off thank goodness. I thought I damaged the poor boy. Anyways, that's the last of my tricks, at least for now...mwahahahahahah. Hope you all had a good Day!!

No comments: