Read the Ensign!!!
The past few weeks I've thought a lot about going to college. My plan in High School was to go to beauty school, then find a hairstylist job that would help pay my way through college. Well, that never all happened, and I wish I would've gone. I'm still young and I think it's a smart idea. I don't know what the future holds, Dave could lose his job and we would need me to work. Another thing lately is, facebook, X-box, and other things. Dave and I come home and check all our online things and or play games, and it's such a waste of time. It is really addicting. A few days ago we received our August Ensign! And There was a section that talks about computer addictions, and then the Relief Society message talked about continuing your education- not only in the Gospel, but in life. Heavenly Father really knows what we are in need of. He leaves little hints in our lives to help us out. I'm so thankful for all that I have. Even if it's just a little. I will hopefully go to college one day. And I'm working on the computer thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment