Christmas is coming!!
I'm so excited for Christmas! I am already playing Christmas music in my car, and we are going to put up our tree tonight! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Dave and I went to his family's house and had a great dinner! Then we stopped over at my Grandpa's and ma Purser's house for a while, and boy was it a Zoo! I love it though! Loud, crazy, happy people wandering about the house! That's what I love! The thing is, is that I'm just like them. I'm slowly easing my way into the Elwood family still. I don't want to completely scare them away! The next day we moved out to the Elwood House basement. We are so thankful to them for letting us live there. They have done so much to help all of us out! Thanks Tammy and Jim! And thanks Sarah and Brian for helping us out so much! We appreciate it so much. We feel so spoiled living there! We are just happy to live in a healthy environment for me and the little one growing inside of me. We took some pictures of the festivities, so next time I will have to post some of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment