SUPERMAN

I must say that there is a special someone in my life. He is a giving, loving, happy, hardworking, handsome man. And I can't believe all that he does for me, our families, and others. I'm one to express exactly how I'm feeling about something or someone, and sometimes I need to stick a sock in it. But this man never has anything bad to say about anyone, and will forgive someone so quickly. He is definitely becoming more like his Savior everyday. He is so excited to have a little boy, and he lights up everytime he talks about him or feels him move in my belly. I keep getting compliments about him from many people, on how wonderful he is, and how lucky I am. And boy are they right! So this blog I dedicate to my one True Love...

WHAT A HOTTIE!

STILL A KID AT HEART

HE'S MY LITTLE FISHY IN THE WATER

HE LOVES HIS TRUCK SO I MADE HIM A LOOK ALIKE CAKE WHEN WE WERE DATING

HE'S EVEN WILLING TO COOK FOR ME

No comments: