Spoiled...yes I believe so! Happy LOVE Day!!

I had a wonderful Valentines weekend! I spent most of the day Saturday- baking cake, cupcakes, doing hair appointments, running errands and grocery shopping for a Valentines day dinner. I am so exhausted! But it was all worth it when my Valentine came home from work saturday night, and we were able to eat a candle light dinner, and watch a romantic movie! When I woke up this morning to get ready for church my hubby surprised me with a beautiful diamond necklace in the shape of a heart!! It made me have that butterfly, giddy feeling again, like when he proposed to me! I am spoiled for sure. Thanks honey for a great day!! XOXO

1 comment:

Johny and Sarah said...

I'm glad he spoiled you! So happy that you got to do something fun! I'm so excited for your little one to arrive! Love ya.