I love Birthdays!! Especially my husbands, because I get to surpise him and make him so happy! Even though there was a lack of energy and moving on my part-being 36 weeks prego, it was a pretty good weekend for my honey pie! On Friday morning he opened his first presents, he then had to go to school-poor birthday boy :( Then we went and saw the movie "Date Night" with Steve Carrel and Tina Fey. We busted a gut laughing the entire movie! So Good!! We then came home and Dave opened his last presents from me! Then on Saturday we had planned to go to Baby Animal Days. But when we got there and realized how much it was, and how long the line was, we decided it would be much more cost effective to wait a couple years and bring Dylan instead. So we did a little shopping and then my parents took him out for his birthday dinner to Texas Roadhouse! I have never had ribs before and I think they are now my favorite!! Thanks for the nice dinner mom and dad! Then on Sunday Dave's family celebrated with dinner, cake, and presents. I think he was very happy (especially with the second XBOX controller he received), now I have to hide 2 controllers when he chooses XBOX over homework and not just one...this is getting tricky! haha! Happy Birthday Sweetie! Hope it was a great one!!
1 comment:
I love that you hide his controllers! That totally made me giggle.
Post a Comment