Back to school, back to school.....

I've been thinking about going to college for a loooooong time now. I think the time has come. It will be good too because we are so poor and have a child, so pell grants are easy to get. I might as well go now when I can go for free! I'm not 100% sure what I want to go into yet, but I figure I can get my generals done at least. And maybe one of those classes will catch my interest!? And I already have 2 college classes covered from when I was in high school. English 1010, and Speech 2600. I also took Math 1050, but my teacher wasn't too great to work with and I got a bad grade. :( Here are some of the degrees I'm interested in...
X-Ray Technician (Only Weber State offers that though.)
-Business
-Psychology
-Interior Design
-Accounting
-FHD
-Journalism
-Communications
-Do you see why I have such a hard time deciding!!
Wish me luck!!

No comments: