As of lately...

Well, since this is my journal I may be posting things that are lame to you but fun memories for me. So bare with me or see ya later! Here I go....
The other day Dave came in the house and said "look what I found hanging above my truck!" Definitely not what I was expecting when I looked back to see what he was talking about!

The other day I was relaxing in Dylan's room and Dave and Dylan came in to play and Dave started massaging my feet, and Dylan decided to join in on the fun. He is being taught well don't ya think?


And then this happens. Dylan always goes after our feet!

Dave and I had a fun date last weekend and we went rock climbing. It was the first time for Dave since High School, and it's been about four years now since I've been. So we were pretty sore the next day!!

No comments: