Can you see just how excited Dave was to sit on the Birthday Saddle??? lol.
Then Sunday we were able to go down to see our new little niece Addison! She is in the NICU so Dave and I had to go in one at a time and see her. I was able to hold her and attempt to feed her. (she was a sleepy baby, she just wants to grow so she can go home with mommy and daddy). It's just amazing the spirit that you feel when you hold a newborn. They are not far from God, I mean, they just left him right? She was so tiny and I can't believe Dylan used to be as little as her when we brought him home. :) And Sarah and Brian are the happiest I have ever seen them, we are so happy for them. Also on our trip down we were able to see Dave's cousin's baby get blessed. I just adore his cousins, they are so fun to talk to, very entertaining. ;)
And to vent about my very overwhelming and busy month here is what has happened and will be happening this month!
April 2nd- New niece born- Surprise! We adopted a baby!-Sarah and Brian
April 8th- SOAR for USU payment due and Financial aide all ready for School.
April 9th- Dave's Birthday/Wedding Shower for cousin Natalie
April 10th- See niece Addison/Kate's baby blessing
April 23rd- Possible baby shower for Sarah? (Waiting on Mother in law to return from trip. So possibly planning for shower April 11th-22nd)
April 27th- Preparation for Relief Society Big Shabang in a couple of weeks.
April 28th- Dylan's First Birthday!
April 29th- Dylan's Party!
April 30th- Dave's mom's Birthday.
May 2nd- Our 3rd Anniversary.
And the list goes on throughout May as well! I know that seems like not very much, but those are the more major/important family/church stuff, besides taking care of my child 25 hours a day while my husband is gone for 23 hours a day!
1 comment:
I got tired just reading that! :) Happy Birthday to Dave! I hope April will go smoothly for you. Good luck!
Post a Comment