What a fantastic last couple of days I've had. Today is my actual Birthday July 20th. (I know, I know, I'm blogging on my b-day. I just want to relax and tell you all about my eventful celebrations!)
Yesterday Dave and I dropped off Dylan with my parents and headed over to Bear Lake. We camped over at Rendezvous Beach, which has showers and toilets! Oh yeah, that's my kind of camping. Although my kind of camping is in a nice hotel with a pool and hot tub. LOL. We set up our tent and headed over to Pickleville Playhouse! I have been going to Bear Lake a few times a year for as long as I can remember, but I've never had the opportunity to go. First we ate dinner there, which was delicious. Then we attended the show-"Who Shot Juanito Bandito?" It was a gutbuster, Dave and I were laughing histerically. I would highly suggest anyone to go, it is worth the money!! We got back to our campsite just in time to roast our HUGE mallows and make S'mores. We slept but 4 hours since the waves were crashing so loudly that we couldn't sleep. We awoke and Dave gave me a very cute card that sings a very silly song, which Dylan is obsessed with. Then he lit a match and pretended that it was candle and put in on a chocolate cake donut with sprinkles, and sang Happy Birthday to me. We spent a few hours at the lake, ate some delicious food from LaBeau's Too, and headed home to get our Dyli-man. What a great Birthday, spending it with the two most important boys in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment