Twilight

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would have a post on my blog with the name of that book/movie. I remember how crazy all the women in the world were about these books/movies. I am most definitely a non-fiction book/movie person. I feel like I'm wasting my time when it comes to fiction. I'd rather read real experiences and learn from people, and use what I learn and put it to use in my life instead. I usually lean more towards church stuff too. I've read tons of church books and a few non-fiction books. I figured, why not give Twilight a try, and I can see if it even interests me. So I watched movie #1 and it was interesting, especially the pasty faces and red lips. ha ha. That's so attractive....not. I think why most women are so attracted to "Edward" is the fact that he treats "Bella" so well. That's all a girl wants is a man who puts her first, will protect her, respect her, and love her. And the only reason I am now on the 3rd movie is because they leave the ends of the movies wide open. So you have to watch and see what is happening next. I don't care about all of the stuff in the middle, I just want to know if "Bella" is going to become a vampire. That's all I care. So if you see me in line for movie #4...oh wait, you won't be seeing me in line, I think I can wait until it comes out on redbox, I don't have obsessions, I have opinions. ha ha. I think all my school work is making me crazier. I hope I don't have nightmares about vampires tonight. ;)

No comments: