2011 was such an Amazing Year for me, and I sometimes wonder how could that be? Our little family went through alot of struggle, but that, I believe, is why it was so great. I feel like I've grown so much this year, in every way. I really want to list all of the Best and Worst moments of 2011, so I will always remember what happened in this year of my life:
April 2nd- I became an Aunt for the First Time! Sarah and Brian adopted a baby girl; Addison Sophia.
April 9th- Dave had his 28th Birthday!
April 28th- We celebrated Dylan's 1st Birthday! Such a smart and ridiculously good looking little boy!
April 30th- We celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary! (even though it's really May 2nd) Time really does fly by!
Mid-May- Dave loses his job. :( I gained more humility in my life. This made me realize what is really important, which I already "thought" I knew, but I now know with full intent of my heart and mind.
July 20th- My 26th Birthday! I had so much fun going camping at Bear Lake and seeing a Pickleville Play for the first time!
August (end of)- I attended college for the first time!
Mid-October- Dave gets a new job! :) Those were some hard months, but a great learning and growing experience.
November 26th- Our 2nd niece came! Ben and Chelise's baby Brooke!
December 16th- Our 1st time getting nephews and twins! Mike and Traci had Logan and Liam! First ones on my side!!
December 25th- Such a great Christmas filled with each other and our extended families!
It doesn't seem like alot, but those were the main points of the year! I can't wait for what's in store for 2012....maybe baby #2? maybe running a half marathon? Who knows!?? Bring it on!
4 comments:
Its amazing how much can happen in just one short year :) Loves!
Wait a second... are you making an official announcement with that "baby #2?"
I'm rooting for baby. Marathons can wait. :) NEXT summer, come run here with me!
Hey - it is a lot! And Maybe you are stronger than you think! Love all you learned and accomplished! D is so cute!
Post a Comment