Dylan's First Prayer
I have to record this moment in time. We have family prayer each night and say prayers when we eat, but Dylan isn't really super great yet at keeping his arms folded and eyes closed the entire prayer, so it never once came to my mind to ask him to say the prayer and have me help him. I just figured since he can't even do simple tasks of prayer, he probably wasn't ready to pray himself......NEVER underestimate a child. Last night I asked Dylan to say the prayer and I asked him to say what I say, and he did! It was soooo cute. During the prayer I said "we are thankful for our grandmas and grandpas, we are thankful for our food to eat..." instead of repeating food to eat Dylan says excitedly-"Pizza! Grandpa!" You see, my parents had come that evening with pizza, and Dylan loves pizza...which we don't have it that often, but when we do, he gets very excited! It was the cutest moment ever. I love my little boy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment