The move.

Wow! Dave and I are exhausted from our move. It is definitely hard moving everything up from a basement apartment and then up 3 flights of stairs. Dave was so awesome and we had a few guys from our ward help us out. We are so thankful for them, Dave was doing everything on his own, since me being prego is not a lifting boxes condition. It must be our thing, moving each time I'm prego, let's hope I'm not the next time, it's hard for me to sit and watch, it's more stressful on me than physically helping. We also seem to move when both of our families are out of town or too busy to help. I am so thankful again for the guys in our old ward, one of them even had a family baptism to go to, and another had plans, but they both dropped everything to help us. I will be forever grateful for their help! I have been super busy unpacking and making our apartment a home. Dylan is not liking the change, and is having a hard time sleeping in his new room, and not being able to go outside and on walks with Grandma. We have been welcomed emensely by our new neighbors and it seems like we found a nice place to live. I'm excited to get into our ward and meet some friends, and find some mommies to do playdates with. I can finally say that a smidgen of happiness has returned to me again, and I will hopefully return to my old happy self, but a better self as well.

2 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

Glad your move went well.. Hope you can find a good group of women to hang out with -- especially when the new babe shows up.

Kelsey said...

Very very happy for you!!!