My Boys!
Dylan says the cutest most random things ever, and I need to write them down so I don't forget:
"I'm cleaning my Happy Feet!"
He likes to tell us what to do a lot like- "Stop singing!", "Stop Talking!", "No yawning in the car!"
Whenever we drive by the Tabernacle he says excitedly, "The Temple!" He also always mentions that Heavenly Father and Jesus live in there.
Dylan loves nursery now, thank goodness, and he is full of energy and he is incredibly defiant.
Tate is 1 week away from turning 10 months old and just started crawling and is pulling himself up to furniture and walking slowly and carefully...oh boy! He doesn't say anything real definite just "aaaa, mmmmm, ga", he always blows raspberries and squeals at a really high pitch. He isn't super ticklish like Dylan and he scrunches his eyebrows into a scowl a lot, it's a pretty good dirty look, hopefully it doesn't stick for life. We love him to pieces though, especially when he shows us his huge smile that just melts our hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment