Love Day

Dave and I had an afternoon Valentine's date! He took me to Morgan's Jewelers and bought me a new charm for my Pandora Bracelet and he surprised me when we pulled into Hamilton's. He is not big on fancy restaurants, but he knows I like them! So he took me there and it was pretty tasty! I got him a Willow Tree statue called "Promise". With the husband and wife slow dancing. Really sweet and Dave dances with me in our kitchen, so it has great sentiment. :)

We also delivered some Valentine's cookies and cupcakes to a few people. It is a tradition we started last year.

It was one of the best Valentine's ever! And I not only have one valentine but two. My hubby and my baby boy.....who is not such a baby anymore. :( He is growing too fast!

We hope you all had a great Valentine's Day, and had someone to share it with.

No comments: