Out of the Antarctic!

Our little family left the frigid Cache Valley and went to visit family is SLC and PG. I know it's not much warmer there, but we could definitely feel a difference. We stopped in Riverdale on the way down to check out Carter's childrens clothing store and Zurchers. Zurchers is a party store with any and everything needed for a party. I wanted to check out what they had for Dylan's first birthday coming up in a few months. I saw this HUGE candy necklace and I told Dave that I would like it, jokingly but when we got to the checkstand he had it and bought it for me! What a sweetie. Here it is, I think it's about 2 1/2 feet or so.

When we arrived in SLC we decided to make our way to The Cheesecake Factory.


It was so good, and there is a ton of variety to choose from. And the cheesecake is amazing! It is officially my new favorite restaurant! We then headed to Dave's sister's and relaxed. Saturday we visited Dave's cousin Tyler and his wife Hollie. They had a sweet little girl 6 weeks ago and I got to hold her! She was tiny. I can't believe my little Dylan was even tinier than she is! After that we drove to my Brother's and then to my friend Emily's, and headed home afterward. It was nice to see friends and family. Most importantly to spend time with my husband and get out of town! Life is going good. :)

No comments: