Mother's Day 2011

I wanted to write about my day today. It was so great! I woke up with my hubby and Dylan hanging out in my our bed. Dave made me breakfast and brought me in some gifts for Mother's Day. He bought me a Pandora charm bracelet for Christmas, so he's been surprising me with charms at each holiday or celebration. So he got me one of those, and a little bracelet hanger for it to hang on, so it doesn't get damaged. He also bought me some daisies to put in a couple of pots I have outside our apartment. We then went to church and listened to some cute primary kids sing to us, and then came home. I wasn't feeling very well and neither was Dylan. :( When we came home, Dave and I made dinner together and watched "Dinner for Schmucks". That movie makes me laugh so hard everytime I see it. Overall, it was a pretty awesome Mother's Day!

No comments: