Real Life

Sorry for all of the many posts with the Month of Me thing I'm doing. I'm glad I'm doing it though. It gives me something to look back on, and see how I've changed and grown. I don't open up to people very easily, but I feel like I should write about what my "Real Life" has been all about. The stuff that you try to keep hidden in fear of what people might think or say. Then I thought, why not share my experiences, someone might relate to them or need to know that they aren't the only ones going through these things. So here I go-
The past couple of years have been really difficult for me. There have been some things that have happened within my marriage and there have been a few counseling sessions. There were some pregnancy scares while I was carrying Dylan. There have been some postpartum problems as well. There have been some financial difficulties and especially most recently Dave lost his job, and if it wasn't for Dave's parents generosity, we would be homeless. Life has been full of alot of negatives and I'm ready for some positives. I hope some good can come of all of this, it most definitely isn't getting any easier.
Although there is so much bad, I can't help but be so grateful for the church and for my sweet baby boy. He keeps me going everyday, and makes my frown turn upside down. :) I'm so glad to have a testimony of the Gospel. I'm also grateful for my ward, and the friends I have started to make. I try everyday to find something good in my life to outweigh all of the bad. I encourage you all to try it sometime. :)

2 comments:

Christine said...

i had no idea that dave had lost his job. i'm so sorry! i hope everything gets better for y'all soon. we know how stressful and terrifying financial difficulties can be. we'll be praying for y'all, and we can't wait to see you next month!

Johny and Sarah said...

Sorry about Dave's job loss. We are on edge ourselves this week as John's company may not have work for him to do next week! And we have no idea how long he would be layed off. It is scarey! Keep paying your tithing and be faithful and the Lord will bless you in numerous ways! Call me if you want to chat! ♥ you and I have loved reading more about you!