I have been slacking on Dylan's monthly updates. July 28th was his 15 month mark. We weighed him on our scale at home at a skinny 22 lbs. I also think he has grown at least an inch, since he now reaches up to our table and pulls things off of it. He is getting so big, it goes by like a flash!
Dylan Update-
He waves goodbye.
He has some more dance moves.
He still has no interest in talking (we think he's shy).
He likes to climb on us while we're laying down.
He points to what he wants or where he wants to go.
He does the "Jersey Shore" fist pump.
He loves bubbles.
He is such a daddy's boy now that Dave has been home alot more.
He will eat alot but it doesn't show.
He gives kisses.
He sleeps from 8 p.m. until 8 a.m. (plus 2 naps during the day).
He has 6 teeth.
He is an outside boy through and through.
He's always on the run.
We love him.
2 comments:
2 naps!? And sleeps until 8 a.m!? I must be doing something wrong. Cole STILL wakes up in the middle of the night for no reason and gets up at the crack of dawn. And the only reason he has a nap in the day is because the daycare turns out the lights and all the other kids go to sleep, so it's a bit of a peer pressure thing. But if we were at home, I'd be lucky if he had an hour nap just once.
What a cutie! Yup I can't wait till the little buddies get together! They probably won't even remember eachother. :)
Post a Comment