Life has been pretty busy lately. Dave and I started a project together. We decided to sand down and paint a dresser, which has been in my family for near 100 years. It belonged to my Great Grandpa, and it went from old to bold. Love it! As Dave says- "It looks really sleek."
We have also been taking in these last few weeks before we start school and add even more to our already busy schedules. We went to a splash pad in Providence, and Dylan DID NOT enjoy himself.
Dylan also found a new LOVE.
These are just a few cute ones to enjoy.
2 comments:
Awesome dresser, and I LOVE that picture of Dave and Dylan laying on the floor. That is the cutest thing ever. Miss you!
The dresser looks so good! Love it! I also love the picture of Dylan drinking his milk box. Those little hands.....so cute!
Post a Comment