27th

I had such a great Birthday this year. Dave got me a gift certificate for a massage on Valentines Day, but I decided to wait until I started getting back pain with my pregnancy before using it. So perfect timing on my Birthday, I am just starting my 3rd Trimester, and a massage was definitely needed. I haven't had one for 6-7 years, and I definitely need to get one at least a couple times a year, it makes a positive impact on my body pain. After my massage Dave took me out to Kneaders, thank goodness Logan finally got one, it is one of my favorite places. He then took me shopping and spoiled me with some clips for my pandora bracelet and a Cold Stone cake he buys me each year. I relaxed the rest of the afternoon, and that night we went mini golfing as a little family. It's so fun taking Dylan, he just picks up the ball and throws it in the hole- no need for a club. Alot of family and friends remembered me this year, and I feel blessed and thankful for them. Excited to see what's in store this year and soooo ready for baby #2 to arrive in a few months!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I'm sorry I was not the friend that remembered. :(. I'm so bad at those things! Happy belated! I'm glad it was relaxing.