Energy Suckers

Do you have some energy suckers taking it all out of you in your life? I had one a few years ago and I finally took the responsibility to choose not to let them suck the energy out of me. I have accepted the fact that I'm not being rude, I'm just trying to move forward and live my life to the fullest. :) I have an amazing old roommate that I had a discussion with and she does what she does best, which is a big slap in the face into reality. She made me realize that I can only give so much with nothing in return for so long, and it's not worth it. You will never be able to live to your fullest potential if you don't let certain people go. YOU are responsible for the energy that you allow to bring into a space. Awh, I love this. :)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I'm sorry about your energy suckers. They are more like 'life suckers' They end up sucking the life right out of you! Good thing you had a friend that you could talk to and they could set you straight! :) That's what friends are for.