My mother and I hosted a baby shower for Traci and twin boys. It was alot of fun to put it together!
Here is the invite- (I made it through Sam's Club)
Here is the food table...after it got devoured...
These are oreo suckers. You just use a sucker stick, one oreo, and dip it in chocolate and tie some ribbon around it. Cute eh? I did this for my other sis-in-laws' shower too.
I made these puff balls with tissue paper and learned how to make them online, but a couple of years ago from my other sis-in-law.
These were the plates and napkins, so cute!
Here are the hostesses and mommy to be.
Traci opening some presents. She got lots of cute stuff!
Later that night Dave left for work and my family went to Papa Kelsey's for sandwiches, yum, and us girls went and saw Footloose, great movie! Then we went to the pumpkin walk. Overall fun weekend with fam, and excited for more holiday parties coming up soon!
1 comment:
Hi Angie,
Cute shower. I am preparing to give a shower and this gave me some cute ideas.
Post a Comment