A. Age:26
B. Bed size: Queen (hopefully king bed will be our next furniture purchase)
C. Chore that you hate: Washing Dishes
D. Dogs: I like dogs, but would prefer not to have one, but I did grow up with one.
E. Essential start to your day: Gotta pee right away.
F. Favorite color: Dark Pink & Kiwi Green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5 ft. 9 1/2 in.
I. Instruments you play: I attempt the piano and guitar, but have never had lessons.
J. Job title: Wife and Mommy with some Cosmetology on the side.
K. Kids: One little boy- Dylan 21 Months old.
L. Live: Smithfield
M. Mother's name: Connie
N. Nicknames: Dolly, Angeleefus, Ang, Phalangela, Angelina.
O. Overnight hospital stays: a couple of weeks at 18 months old for 3rd degree burns, and Labor and Delivery 3 nights.
P. Pet peeve: When people are late and people who disrupt other people.
Q. Quote from a movie: "It's so fluffy I could die!"
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: 1 older Brother
T. Time you wake up: 8 a.m.
U. Underwear: Yes, please!
V. Vegetable you hate: Eggplant.
W. What makes you run late: My husband and child.
X. X-Rays you've had: a few on my chest for pneumonia, a couple on my right ankle.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Strawberry/Spinach salad in the summer. Mmmm.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe, they are soooo tall!
1 comment:
hey- my moms name is connie:) ha ha. Thats so fun i might do it!
Post a Comment