Oh Dylie-Boy

Dylan has been giving some major attitude and some signs of tantrums coming our way. Each stage of his growing has gotten more difficult. I thought it would get easier for some reason....wrong! I thought it was so hard getting no sleep, feeding, changing, and taking care of him as a newborn, but boy was I wrong! That was the easy stuff! He slept all day, and some of the night. Now he's awake all day, except for a nap, and he sleeps all night, except for when he decides not to...He is such a mover too, he rarely sits down for more than 1 minute. What makes it harder is that Dave is gone all day, no, seriously, ALL DAY. We see him maybe 15 minutes in the morning before he leaves around 8 a.m. and sometimes I'm awake and sometimes not when he gets home at 11 p.m. So now you're thinking-but at least she see's him all weekend. HA HA HA, very funny! Dave also works every Saturday from 2-11 p.m. Then on Sunday, we aren't together at church because one of us has to stay in with Dylan because he won't go into nursery without non-stop crying and screaming bloody murder! When will it ever end? Sooner than later I hope. I'm so glad Dave graduates in May because I don't think I could do it any longer!
But looking past all the crazy, there are some cute moments too of course!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It's so true! Those 2, 3, and 4's are the worse! I hate to say it, but in my experience it only gets worse before it gets better! Motherhood is exhausting. If not physically, then emotionally. Hang in there! From one crazed mom to another, you are doing awesome!

Kelsey said...

Dylan is such a cutie! One of the cutest little boys that's for sure! I hope you like your hair and it was nice talking with you.