Skinny Jeans

I know I shouldn't brag, but.....I wore my skinny jeans today! Even though I'm not "skinny", these jeans are the smallest size of jeans I have been able to wear in my adult life and before that I wore this size my sophomore year of high school. So I'm pretty proud of myself. Losing weight is the hardest thing for me, even harder than child birth. I'm serious! I have lost 40 lbs. since having Dylan and I have a goal to lose 30 more. Not just because I want to be "skinny", but because 30 more lbs. will bring me to a healthy weight for my height. It will actually be the highest possible healthy weight for my height, so I might lose a little more than that as well. Wish me luck, I will need it!

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Jealous!

Kassie said...

You are amazing Ang! Congratulations, you look amazing and HAPPY! :)

Chelise said...

That's awesome! I'm ready to get back in shape myself.

The concert looked fun. Glad you two got a fun date night! And I agree that school would be tough with all that's going on. I find it hard now with Ben being gone all day with school and work. At least Dave's on the downhill now to graduating. Yay!